Archive | cedex

The Upcoming ICO and CEDEX Coin

2018 is set to be an exciting year for anyone looking to expand or divesify their investment assets. With the rapid growth of cryptocurrencies around the world, the main challenge is deciding where to invest. CEDEX is set to answer that question when it launches its new and revolutionary Blockchain-based diamond exchange beginning with an […]

Why Diamonds attract Blockchainist David Drake to the CEDEX Advisory Board

CEDEX, the world’s first certified blockchain based diamond exchange, is pleased to announce the addition of David Drake to their advisory board. David is the Founder and Chairman of LDJ Capital, a multi-family office with various funds around the globe totally over US $1.5 trillion in assets. David first became involved in the cryptocurrency space […]

Exclusive Interview with the CEO of CEDEX – The World’s First Certified Blockchain Diamond Exchange

The diamond industry has been booming for many years, and studies showcase that consumer demand for diamonds is of 95% whereas the remaining 5% accounts for investment demands. However, as diamond prices may change during the next few years, they can become an interesting investment possibility. Disclosure: This is a Sponsored Article CEDEX represents the […]

Transforming Diamond into a Real Asset Through CEDEX Platform

There are certain issues that are presently hindering the classification of diamonds as an asset, notwithstanding the various calls for diamonds as part of a favorable alternative investment. When compared with other commodities like gold, it is quite hard to realize a uniform price for diamonds because they are not fungible. What this means is […]